Monday, September 20, 2010

Chocolate Brownies: My deep and darkness passion!



I think even I don't say it, everyone know that I love chocolate. How can you resist it? The richness, the bitterness, and the smell of it alway blow my heart away ^^.


So, I always end up with making all the baking from it or just eat a little piece of the chocolate everyday. And today is the same, last night I went to bed with the feeling of longing for the chocolate, then when I wake up all I want to do is making a "Chocolate brownies".
But this one is not the same as the one that I make before, because I make "chocolate brownies" the famous brownies from the place where I went to have lunch with my friend on my vacation. The chocolate brownie is very rich and delicious, I really want to create it in my home. 


As usual, when making any kind of chocolate dessert, I really recommend you to use the chocolate that your love to eat, because the flavor of the chocolate will be the main flavor of the dessert. This time, I use 70% dark chocolate, but if you love your brownies to be less intense, you can use less percentage, so keep in mind that this is your brownie, what do you want it to taste like, haha.
My brownie is deep in flavor and dark in appearance ^^, but if you ask me "Do you like it?" I will reply you that "I love it". So, for your darkness passion, why don't you make one for yourself and have a happy time like me.





Chocolate brownies
Makes 1 (20x20cm square)



125g ................................ Butter
100g ................................ Dark chocolate 
75g ................................... Chopped nut
40g .................................. Cocoa powder
30g .................................. All purpose flour

½ tsp .............................. Baking powder
175g ................................. Caster sugar
2 ....................................... Eggs





Preheat your oven to 180°C/350°F/gas 4. Line a 20cm/8 inch square baking tin with greaseproof paper. 





In a large bowl over some simmering water, melt the butter and the chocolate and mix until smooth. 
Then remove from the heat.



Add the nuts and stir together. In a separate bowl, mix together the cocoa powder, flour. baking powder and sugar, then add this to the chocolate mixture, stir together well. Beat the eggs and mix in ulitil you have a silky consistency.




Pour your brownie mix into the baking tray, and place in the oven for around 20 minutes.  The brownies should be slightly springy on the outside but still gooey in the middle. Allow to cool in the tray, then carefully transfer to a large chopping board and cut into chunky squares. 



Chocolate Brownies: My deep and darkness passion!

8 comments:

  1. Pook, this brownie looks so rich and chocolately, sinful very sinful but I love it :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a vanilla girl all the way....but I really need this brownie in my life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohh this looks so rich and decadent! I love brownies with dark chocolate like you. The intense chocolate flavour is just sooo good :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm new in baking. I just want to reconfirm with you the flour, is it only 30g? It's look nice and easy to do, I plan to bake it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The amount of the flour is right, this one use only 30g of flour.

    ReplyDelete
  6. rich and dark....definitely a recipe to try

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi
    When do u remove the bowl from heat?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Remove the bowl from the heat after the butter and chocolate melt completely.

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...