Friday, September 25, 2009

Mini Chocolate Cake with Ice cream: super easy dessert for any busy day!

Hello everyone, are you missing me?
Well I have to tell you that I really miss baking and posting my blog haha. Anyway there are many things to do in the last 3 weeks, I really have no time at all. (And, I have to say "Sorry" for all the people who posted the questions and comment on my blog, because I didn't have time to answering you).

So, today I need an quick desserts (we all need it, right?, something easy when we have so little time but still want a homemade dessert,^ ^). I found this dessert in ...................

This cake is seriously easy haha, and the ingredient list is super short, ^ ^, but the taste is not bad at all!
So, when your life is very, very busy, and you feel you need some comfort from the warm and delicious cake that serve with creamy ice cream (that turn out into delicious sauce when it touch the warmness from the cake).

I made this cake and served it with the Double honey ice cream, you can use any flavor that you like, and it'll be great anyway.



Mini Chocolate Cake with Ice cream
Make 4


50g
Cake flour
¼ tsp
Baking powder
50g
Unsalted butter
2 tbspCocoa powder

A dash of salt
50g
Caster sugar
1
Eggs
½ tspVanilla extract



Ice cream to serve

Preheat the oven to 350°F or 180°C.
Sift the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder together, set aside.

Prepare 4 - 200ml molds.


Cream together the butter and sugar. With the mixer still on the lowest speed, add the vanilla and egg then beat until fully incorporating. Pour the flour mixture and mix, when combine, stop the mixer and scrape the sides of the bowl.

Pour the mixture into the molds, and bake for 15-20 minutes.

Remove from the molds, and place the ice cream on top then dust with cocoa powder.
Serve immediately.

Mini Chocolate Cake with Ice cream: super easy dessert for any busy day!

3 comments:

  1. i want eat ice cram
    by
    www.printhaha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you're back. Missed your nice postings.

    Rgds,
    KY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back again, I miss so much your delicious cake.

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...